Custom Printing on Fabrics Terms and Conditions
We submit orders to printer every Tuesday!
- Various fabric bases have their own minimum order quantity.
- Single jersey 5m
- French Terry 5m
- Woven cotton 25m
- Woven Twill Viscose 25m
- Waterproof fabric 25m
You can find a full specification of each base here
- We are unable to print smaller quantities but often stock selection of designs in our retail shop www.flamingofabrics.co.uk
- It take 5 weeks from ordering to dispatching your order.
- You will be notified by email once your order is ready to dispatch
- Please note there may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated via email.
- We can provide samples of the fabric base
- You can order samples here
- We are unable to print a sample of your own design.
- Your order will be sent via Parcel Force courier
- You will receive SMS with notification of the dispatch and tracking link to your mobile phone number
- You can also track you delivery here
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate address, to receive or reschedule missed delivery.
- If your parcel is returned to us due to address error or failure to collect we will charge an additional postage.
- In case of any problems with delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Custom printed fabrics with your own design are not returnable.
- We do our best to thoroughly check the fabrics before dispatch but if you received the fabric that is flawed or faulty we will offer you following options: partial refund depending on scale of the flaw or in case of major flaws we may offer you a reprint
- In case of any problem please get in touch email@example.com
PRINTING YOUR OWN DESIGN
- By placing an order you confirm you have the right to use the artwork.
- Please take under consideration that the fabric shrinks about 10% during the finishing process so the printed design may be 10% smaller. Each printed batch may have a different shrinkage factor.
- The artwork needs to be seamless and in 1:1 scale.
- We accept following file formats: jpeg, ai, psd, tiff
- We check the file and you will receive an email with a preview of your artwork with scale for approval before printing.
- If you require change of scale - only one change is free, any additional changes are charged £10 per file.
- Any other changes to your file, i.e seam repair, are chargeable depending on complexity. We will work with you to make sure you're fully happy with your design and often fix minor issues for free.
- We reserve the right to refuse printing any offensive images.
- Please note the colours on printed fabrics are likely to look slightly different on screen then printed on fabric. It's due to various monitor settings. Colours may also differ on different fabric bases.
- We will never copy, sell or in any other way use your design other than to fulfil your order. The only exception to this is explained in paragraph below.
- In case of issues resulting in full refund of your order, or if your order is has not been fully paid for when lay-away is used, we reserve the right to sell the fabric printed with your design to recuperate the costs occurred.
SENDING YOUR DESIGN
- Once you place your order please send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number in email subject.
- For larger files we recommend using www.wetransfer.com It's a free service
- You will receive an email with a preview of your design with scale
- You need to approve the scale, failure to do so will delay your order
PRINTING OUR DESIGNS
- Your chosen design will be printed on fabric at the same scale presented on website
- We can scale any design to your requirements if possible ONLY if you leave the note while placing your order or email email@example.com with your required specification.
- If custom scale is required we will email you the design preview with scale for your approval.
- All of our designs can be scaled down but only some can be scaled up. If you require larger scale than presented on the website please email before ordering firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid disappointment.
IN STOCK FABRICS
- Some of our designs are available in stock on Single Jersey and can be dispatched within 2 working days.
- You can check availability in our retail store www.flamingofabrics.co.uk
- If unsure please email your query to email@example.com
- If you want to take advantage of Bulk Pricing please order on this website.